Home Inspection Services
Alert Home Inspections
is a full service home inspection company. At
Alert Home Inspections our goal is to be the leader in the market
and promote the home inspection industry. We will achieve this by earning the trust of our customers through our
commitment to service and by providing honest Service, Quality,
and Competitive prices.
At Alert Home Inspections we understand the purchase of a home is a huge investment.
We will be an unbiased advocate in the evaluation of the overall condition of a property and to provide our clients with peace of
mind regarding their purchase.
Our Home Inspection Services
Buyer's Home Inspection
Pre-Listing Home Inspection
- Let us help you become an well informed consumer about the strengths and weaknesses of a property before you buy.
Warranty Home Inspection
- Gain a more realistic perspective when pricing your home.
- Address problems and make the necessary repairs to avoid negotiating “roadblocks“ later.
- Reduce liability by adding professional supporting documentation to your disclosure statement.
- Alert you to immediate safety issues before potential buyer’s tour your home.
New Home (Phased) Inspection
Detect unforeseen problems that arise during the first year.
- Take advantage of warranties before they run out.
- Save money from unexpected repairs detected after the warranty runs out.
- Home inspection conducted using the TREC standards of practice.
Phase I: A pre-concrete evaluation of formwork, soil preparation, and reinforcing.
- Phase II: Pre-drywall evaluation of all installed framework and utilities.
- Phase III: A final walkthrough to address items listed in our home inspection report.
- Use our report to address any concerns with the builder related to deficiencies and recommended repairs.
All home inspections in the State of Texas MUST adhere to the “Standards of Practice“ (SOP) created by the Texas Real Estate
Commission (TREC). We have provided a copy of the Standards of Practice (SOP) for your
You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader 9 or later installed to view and print the
TREC Standards of Practice (SOP). You can upgrade
to the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader for FREE by clicking on
the Adobe image.
After the home inspection, we present our findings and answer all questions you may have. We will deliver
the completed report within 24 hours after the home inspection. Your report will include:
- Digital photographs taken during the home inspection
- A Summary Section listing defective and marginal items for repair or replacement
- Pre-Closing Home Inspection checklist for checking on repairs before Closing
Our home inspection reports are informative and easy-to-read. Each section is categorized along with a detailed summary
that makes it convenient and easy to reference repairs quickly. Our typical home inspection takes approximately three
to four hours and includes these structural and mechanical components and systems:
A) Structural Systems
B) Electrical Systems
- Grading & Drainage
- Roof Coverings
- Roof Structures & Attics
- Walls (Interior & Exterior)
- Ceilings & Floors
- Doors (Interior & Exterior)
- Stairways (Interior & Exterior)
- Fireplaces & Chimneys
- Porches, Balconies, Decks, & Carports
C) Heating, Ventilation, & Air Conditioning Systems
- Service Entrance & Panels
- Branch Circuits, Connected Devices, & Fixtures
D) Plumbing Systems
- Heating Equipment
- Cooling Equipment
- Duct Systems, Chases, & Vents
- Plumbing Supply, Distribution Systems, & Fixtures
- Drains, Wastes, & Vents
- Water Heating Equipment
- Hydro-Message Therapy Equipment
- Gas Distribution System
F) Optional Systems
- Food Waste Disposers
- Range Hood & Exhaust Systems
- Ranges, Cooktops, and Ovens
- Microwave Ovens
- Mechanical Exhaust Vents & Bathroom Heaters
- Garage Door Operators
- Dryer Exhaust Systems
- Landscape Irrigation (Sprinkler) Systems